“Korea Startup Index 2019,” the sixth edition in the series has been recently published. According to our current survey, half of the respondents (65%) strongly agreed that COVID-19 will have a negative change in the startup ecosystem. Majority of respondents agreed that change and uncertainty will be part of our lives for a long time.
There is no endless crisis. A world dominated by convergence technology, led by innovative technology companies can exert significant influence and unprecedented leadership in unprecedented times of cataclysm and crisis. In uncertain times, we want to help companies navigate through the COVID-19 crisis and turn the crisis into an opportunity. The Korea Startup Index 2019 contains various information such as the current status of Korean startup ecosystem in COVID-19 and global investment trends towards startups.
Here are some highlights:
• Examination of the startup ecosystem and support policies in major countries
• Born2Global annual report
• Current state of the Korean startup ecosystem
• Startup investment trends in major countries
• Success stories of Korean startups
• Key factors in entering the global market related to COVID-19
- Tech media outlets
- Tech startups
- Digital communications tools
- Acceleration programs for startups
- Startups calendar 2020 (virtual conferences)
It is Born2Global’s greatest hope to provide readers with useful information and for this report to serve as an important reference.
We want to contribute through our Korea Startup Index 6th Edition to improving the environment for Korean innovative technology companies.
To read the entire report, download here.
>> Korea Startup Index 2019.pdf (Kr)
>> Korea Startup Index 2019.pdf (En)