Born2Global Centre announces the recruitment of Boot-X Program Channel Partners in all ICT fields with capabilities to effectively support innovative technology companies from South Korea to scale up through globalization.
The Boot-X program is a global capacity-building acceleration program for early-stage startups dreaming of expanding to the global market. In the beginning of the program, startups will take an online course about the market acceleration and have weekly 1:1 coaching and mentoring sessions with the consultants. Startups selected through this program are given the opportunity to verify their products through meetings with customers and partners in their target market.
The role of the Channel Partner for the Online Course program is mainly categorized into two:
1. Online Course that covers the topics below.
- Understanding and creating ideal customer profile
- Creating value proposition
- Understanding the customer journey
- Pricing strategies
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Go-to-market plan roadmap
2. 1:1 Coaching and Mentoring Session with startups based on the templates from the online course.
Online Course: May 2021 – June 2021 (8 weeks)
1:1 Consulting Session: Late May – Early June (2 weeks)
The application period is open until April 23rd, 2021.
Apply here: 2021 Channel Partner Application Link
*When you fill out the “Information of CP” part, please select "PMF Consulting" for Consulting Area and "Definition of Consumer and Market" for PMF Consulting details. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Christine at 82-31-5171-5629 or firstname.lastname@example.org