▶What we support :
▶Who can apply :
▶How to apply :
“Global Business Expansion Type (2022년도 본투글로벌센터 해외진출 지원사업) Membership" :
Open from 3/ 02 (Wed.) ~ 3/ 31(Thu.) 17:00 (KST)
* Due dates and hours are fixed. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be systematically reviewed.
Application period has been terminated.
Additional applications are not allowed.
Thank you for applying to 2022 B2G Membership.
What we support :
Each year, 100 companies are selected to expand their business globally with the help of our one-year membership accelerator program that includes services such as consulting and business development.
Onsite/online programs to check whether product/service fits the target market through potential partners and customers
Business consulting in legal ⦁ patent ⦁ accounting ⦁ Marketing to scale up globally
Global IR(Investor Relations) ⦁ Tech-matching ⦁ Seminar ⦁ Networking programs
Global PR(Public Relations) services
Coworking spaces include the facility, equipment, and amenities necessary to support our members' business
Application Submission Period
▶ Open from 3/ 2 (Wed) ~ 3/ 31 (Thu) 17:00 (KST) [Closed]
▶ Final Selection : Up to 50 companies
▶ The target companies : Companies with ICT convergence & Deep technology
▶ 1st Evaluation(Qualification) : 4 / 1 (Wed) ~ 4 / 5 (Tue)
▶ 1st Announcement : ~ 4 / 6 (Wed)
▶ 2nd Evaluation : ~ 4 / 15 (Tue)
▶ 2nd Announcement : 4 / 20 (Wed)
▶ 3rd Evaluation : ~ 4 / 29 (Fri)
▶ 3rd Announcement(draft) : ~ 5 / 3 (Tue)
▶ Membership Conclusion** : ~ 5 / 6 (Fri)
* The above schedule can be changed
* * See the below Notice file for more information
How to Apply
A. Check program-specific requirements in the attached Notice.
B. Submission : Closed
Born2Global Centre is now accepting additional applications from startups for the " !
◇ “Monthly Open Recruitment" Period :
- Open from 2021/ 6/ 9(Wed) ~ 2021/12/20(Mon)
◇ Application & Evaluation Period :
- Recruitment : 1st ~ 20th of each month
- Evaluation : 21th ~ 28th of each month
- Announcement : At the end of each month
- Membership Conclusion** : ~ 2021/12/31(Fri)
** Recruitment may be closed upon completion of selection within the recruitment scale or budget
◇ How to apply :
- Please download the Application sheet(excel file) below, fill up the information and send the completed file via email to email@example.com
◇ The Target companies : Startups with ICT convergence technology to global market [Please refer the attatchement for details]
- Each year, we select over 100 companies to join our one-year membership accelerator program, by providing services such as consulting and business development to expand their businesses globally.
◇ What we support :
▶ Onsite/online programs to check whether product/service fits the target market through potential partners and customers (“Market driven scaleup" Members only)
▶ Business consulting in legal ⦁ patent ⦁ accounting ⦁ PR to scale up globally
▶ Global IR(Investor Relations) ⦁ Tech-matching ⦁ Seminar ⦁ Networking programs
▶ Global PR(Public Relations) services
▶ Coworking spaces include the facility, equipment, and amenities necessary to support our members' businesses
B2G organized a meetup on “The Luxembourg start-up ecosystem, your gateway to Europe”
by inviting startup experts from Luxemburg.
In this meetup, three speakers will introduce the Luxembourg start-up ecosystem and
relevant government policy and programs, accelerating programs and its benefits by public and corporate accelerators.
Particularly, Tomorrow Street, a joint venture with corporate accelerator Vodafone which is one of the world’s largest mobile network operator,
will participate in the meetup as a speaker. Those who would like to participate in their accelerating program or
discuss business/investment with Tomorrow Street(A JV of Vadafone&Technoport), please do not miss the great opportunity to catch up with.
Date: 17th July, 2019
(4F, Startup Campus Building #3, 20 Pangyo-ro 289 beon-gil Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do)
1) Mr. Michele Gallo, Director ICT Coordination at the Ministry of the Economy
2) Mr Olivier Zephir, Senior Business Advisor at Technoport
3) Mr. Kenneth Graham, CEO of Tomorrow Street (A JV of Vadafone&Technoport)
Casual reception will be held at the same location with light refreshments after the speech.
Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended. Please click the link below.
Enquiries: Gloria Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 031-5171-5621)