The Born2Global Centre is seeking talents with expertise and global capabilities to carry out the project commissioned by the Ministry of Science, ICT to support venture-backed companies for starting and expanding their business abroad. We are recruiting as follows. Submitted documents are reviewed from time to time, and only those who pass the document screening will be contacted individually.
Chief Executive Director of Born2Global Centre
July 29, 2022
What are we?B2G is a global commercialization specialized organization that supports promising innovative technology startups to start up and grow in the global market. Since its establishment in 2013, it has been dedicated to supporting 200 startups overseas expansion every year.
We are striving to grow a dedicated company into a global unicorn company through cooperation with various overseas organizations and companies such as international organizations.
What is our common value?We aim for five common values: Diversity, Transparency, Team work, Respect, and Go-for-it-ness. We all have a different characteristics but as a one team, we are performing challenging tasks.
|- Startup (Flip, M&A, Joint Venture) related work|
- Tasks related to overseas contract review
- Corporate Governance related work
- Compliance-related tasks including information security issues
- In house counsel
|- Holding a license to practice law either in Korea or any English speaking countries. (with more than 2 years of legal experience)|
|- Experience working at a corporate legal team or a law firm in Korea or overseas|
- Work experience related to startups or company laws
Discovering technology-based companies & Planning/operating overseas expansion programs
|- Establish and execute the strategies to discover digital tech companies|
- Plan and operate programs for Korean digital tech companies to enter and grow in overseas markets
- Plan and operate joint programs with Korean and foreign partner organizations for companies’ overseas expansion
- Discovering global partners and building cooperative networks
- Find and connect experts from various industries in the startup target market
|- Have bachelor's degree or higher (graduand available)|
|- Have more than 2 years of experience (not limited to related work)|
- Have experience in implementing various types of projects from A to Z
- Those who are interested in corporate valuation and business modeling
- Those who are able to adapt easily to new situations and communicate well
|- Conduct international cooperation business development, including Bilateral & Multilateral Development Cooperation|
- Identify new leads and manage global channels(international organizations, startup-related institutions, etc.) for developing new projects in the field of startup globalization related International Development Cooperation.
- Conduct business planning and management in the field of International Development Cooperation projects.
- Operate multiple events and programs about development cooperation.
|- Overseas business development/planning|
- Ability to manage global channels & excellent communication skills
- Have more than 2 years of related work experience
- Ability to speak and write in English
|- Experience in global project management|
- Experience in international organizations' projects & work process
|- Establish and implement domestic/foreign public relations strategies|
- Monitoring domestic and foreign media reports, planning and management of major business-related press releases
- Development of overseas promotion plans and channels
- Operate promotional channels such as websites, social media accounts
- Support for planning of major publications(newsletters etc.)
|- Over 2 years of domestic and international public relations work|
- Experienced in domestic and foreign media monitoring as well as SNS management
- Ability to establish messages and write contents
- Possess active and clear communication skills
|- People with knowledge and experience related to startups|
- Ability to speak and write in English
|- Personnel management tasks such as recruitment, wage management, ect.|
- Running and establish HR system such as performance evaluation and compensation
- Planning and execution of company personnel system
- Cooperation with internal personnel regulations and requirements from external organizations
|- Have performed various tasks in the overall HR department|
- Minimum one year of experience in personnel and labor management
|- Experience in salary and 4 major insurance practices|
- High understanding in HR relevant laws and systems (Labor Standards Acts, social insurance, etc.)
|- Government budgeting and execution|
- Accounting management such as payment of various tax returns
- Accounting settlement and audit response
|- Minimum 2years of experience in accounting/tax relevant area|
|- Experience in using Duzon ERP system|
- Non-profit organization working experience
※ Please refer to the notice for detailed Required Qualifications for each position.
|Submit CV||⇨||Screening||⇨||Interview||⇨||Background check|
※ Schedule’s subject to change under certain circumstances, and successful applicants of each process will be notified separately.